Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility80.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Chico Municipal (KCIC)
Lat: 39.8°N Lon: 121.85°W Elev: 240ft.
3 Miles S Chico CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE