Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 18 G 23 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chico Municipal (KCIC)
Lat: 39.80 Lon: -121.85 Elev: 240ft.
2 Miles SW Chico CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE