Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1013.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Light northwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Scattered snow showers, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers between 1am and 2am, then a slight chance of rain showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and noon, then rain likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE