Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity41% Wind SpeedNW 17 G 29 mph Barometer30.17 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
Chicopee MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Saturday Night A slight chance of freezing rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Showers likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.