Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 12. North wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday A chance of snow, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 22. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE