Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Chillicothe Agri-Science Center (KCDJ)
Lat: 39.82°N Lon: 93.58°W Elev: 768ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE