Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.51 in (1035.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Chillicothe Agri-Science Center (KCDJ)
Lat: 39.82 Lon: -93.58 Elev: 768ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 3. Wind chill values between -1 and -6. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values between -7 and 3. North wind around 7 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Wind chill values between zero and 10. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE