Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Chula Vista North (SDCHU)
Lat: 32.6495°N Lon: 117.0702°W Elev: 120ft.
Chula Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE