Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167 Lon: -115.411306 Elev: 5365ft.
30 Miles E Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light west northwest wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE