Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer30.43 in (1031.4 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of snow before 11pm, then rain and snow between 11pm and midnight, then snow after midnight. Low around 31. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Snow before 1pm, then rain and snow between 1pm and 3pm, then rain after 3pm. High near 38. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow showers likely before 9pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 9pm and 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE