Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenville Downtown Airport (KGMU)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -82.35 Elev: 1048ft.
City View SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Light west wind.
- Friday A slight chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Greenville, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE