Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.7 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88°N Lon: 84.3°W Elev: 1027ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 3pm. Areas of fog before 11am. High near 52. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog after 2am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE