Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16 Lon: -96.67 Elev: 1083ft.
Clay Center KS
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 25. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values between -8 and 2. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values between -9 and 1. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values between -6 and 4. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE