Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16°N Lon: 96.67°W Elev: 1083ft.
Clay Center KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 10pm and 1am, then a slight chance of snow after 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE