Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.1 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St. Petersburg / Clea (KPIE)
Lat: 27.91°N Lon: 82.69°W Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pinellas County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE