Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.84 Lon: -105.99 Elev: 4308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. East southeast wind around 7 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sacramento Mountains Above 7500 Feet, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE