Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.55 in (1002.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47°N Lon: 71.29°W Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. Patchy fog after 10am. High near 44. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 5am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 24. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE