Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Light west wind.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 2pm. High near 39. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE