Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68 Lon: -90.35 Elev: 194ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Light northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 40. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tate County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE