Wet weather in store for Pacific Northwest, Northeast
An active weather pattern in the Pacific Northwest will bring moderate to heavy rainfall across the region through midweek. Meanwhile, a developing nor'easter off the Atlantic coast will bring several inches of rain by Thursday morning across parts of the Northeast and New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
MESA LAKES (MESC2)
Lat: 39.06°N Lon: 108.06°W Elev: 10000ft.
Collbran CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.