Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
College Park MD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Light east wind.
- Saturday Snow and sleet likely before 1pm, then rain, snow, and sleet between 1pm and 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 36. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 33. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Georges County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE