Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58 Lon: -96.37 Elev: 314ft.
College Station TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Areas of dense fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light south wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brazos County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE