Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
DW0414 Moran (D0414)
Lat: 43.84213°N Lon: 110.50796°W Elev: 6749ft.
8 Miles WNW Moran WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow likely before noon, then rain. High near 43. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 25. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson Hole, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE