Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers, mainly before 5pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Scattered rain and snow showers before 7pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 7pm and 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 9 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Wind chill values as low as 10. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 7 to 17 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE