Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE