Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE