Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer30.15 in (1021.5 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia, Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.82°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 889ft.
Columbia MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 20 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.