Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 10 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -92.22 Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow and freezing drizzle likely before 3pm, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Areas of freezing drizzle before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE