Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE