Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.44 in (1031.6 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
Columbia MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, clear, with a steady temperature around 28. Light north wind. Saturday Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Monday Night Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.