Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 4am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE