Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 22 G 28 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 3am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE