Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 13 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE