Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1001.8 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Rain before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 18 mph increasing to 18 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow before 7am. High near 40. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE