Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE