Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 50. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain before 4am, then occasional rain and snow. Low around 32. Breezy, with an east wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Occasional snow before 8am. High near 42. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE