Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then rain and snow likely between 1am and 4am, then snow likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE