Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 5am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE