Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Edenton, Northeastern Regional Airport (KEDE)
Lat: 36.03 Lon: -76.57 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9am. High near 74. South wind 10 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then scattered showers. Low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tyrrell County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE