Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jim Hamilton-L.B.Owens Airport (KCUB)
Lat: 33.99°N Lon: 81°W Elev: 212ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light west wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richland County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE