Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbus Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOLU)
Lat: 41.46°N Lon: 97.35°W Elev: 1480ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light southeast wind becoming east northeast 8 to 13 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Windy, with a north northeast wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Platte County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE