Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Columbus Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOLU)
Lat: 41.46 Lon: -97.35 Elev: 1480ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of freezing drizzle after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 28 by 11am, then falling to around 22 during the remainder of the day. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 8. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Blustery.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Platte County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE