Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Port Columbus International Airport (KCMH)
Lat: 40.01 Lon: -82.88 Elev: 833ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 56. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Saturday A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE