Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.7 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Port Columbus International Airport (KCMH)
Lat: 40.01°N Lon: 82.88°W Elev: 833ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 3pm, then snow likely. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Breezy, with a light north wind becoming northwest 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -4. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE