Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedS 9 km/h
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
Greer, Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (KGSP)
Lat: 34.91 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 957ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Saturday Rain. High near 6. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 2 and 3 cm possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 3. North northeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spartanburg County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE