Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer30.24 in (1023.9 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77°N Lon: 97.51°W Elev: 43ft.
Corpus Christi TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind around 8 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 11 to 13 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57.