Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.9375°N Lon: 122.53504°W Elev: 75ft.
Corte Madera CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE