Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 83.96°W Elev: 1060ft.
Covington GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Occasional rain. Low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A chance of rain showers, snow, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.