Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedNW 8 mph Barometer29.96 in (1014.8 mb) Dewpoint5°F (-15°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Providence, Theodore Francis Green State Airport (KPVD)
Lat: 41.72°N Lon: 71.43°W Elev: 49ft.
Cranston RI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Friday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A slight chance of snow before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Blustery. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.