Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Providence, Green State Airport (KPVD)
Lat: 41.73 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 66ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 34. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Providence, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE