Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.73 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Providence, Green State Airport (KPVD)
Lat: 41.73°N Lon: 71.43°W Elev: 66ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before midnight, then rain and snow likely between midnight and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Providence, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE