Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
3 Miles E Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 52. South wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 57. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE