Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
3 Miles E Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE