Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 15 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 52. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 54 by 10am. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 47. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE