Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CRESTED BUTTE (CBUC2)
Lat: 38.87861°N Lon: 106.97611°W Elev: 8860ft.
Crested Butte CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE