Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Crestview, Sikes Airport (KCEW)
Lat: 30.79 Lon: -86.52 Elev: 190ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Okaloosa, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE