Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Creve Coeur MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 25. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE