Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1006.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Creve Coeur MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain after 7pm. Low around 34. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Occasional rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. High near 41. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE