Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Creve Coeur MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 64. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 86. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 84. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 75.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE