Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.21 in (1022.7 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Creve Coeur MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.