Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (998.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Colorado Springs (KCOS)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 104.72°W Elev: 6201ft.
Cripple Creek CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 10. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values between zero and 10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teller County/Rampart Range above 7500fT/Pike's Peak Between 7500 And 11000 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE