More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.30 in (1026.7 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago / Wheeling, Pal-Waukee Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.12°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 646ft.
Crystal Lake IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind. Saturday A slight chance of flurries between 7am and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 38. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Monday A chance of rain and snow between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Rain likely, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.