Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23 Lon: -93.38 Elev: 1259ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wind chill values as low as 19. South wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Freezing rain and sleet likely before 10am, then rain. High near 37. Wind chill values as low as 20. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain, snow, and freezing drizzle before 3am, then drizzle and snow likely. Low around 30. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Areas of freezing drizzle before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as 19. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dade County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE