Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967 Lon: -117.69700 Elev: 299ft.
Dana Point CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE