Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
4 Miles W New Florence MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain before 4am, then occasional rain and snow. Low around 32. Breezy, with a southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Occasional snow before 7am. High near 41. Northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE