Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.44 in (1031.5 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
4 Miles W New Florence MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph. Saturday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 9 to 14 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.