Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Concord Regional Airport (KJQF)
Lat: 35.39 Lon: -80.71 Elev: 709ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 43. Light east wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 10pm. Low around 37. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mecklenburg County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE