Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Rolla National Airport (KVIH)
Lat: 38.14 Lon: -91.77 Elev: 1102ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Crawford County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE