Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Rolla National Airport (KVIH)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 91.77°W Elev: 1102ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Crawford County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE