Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.20 in (1022.5 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
De Queen, J Lynn Helms Sevier County Airport (KDEQ)
Lat: 34.05°N Lon: 94.4°W Elev: 354ft.
De Queen AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening. Sunday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. East wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 60. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.