Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.58 in (1035.7 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
De Queen, Helms Sevier County Airport (KDEQ)
Lat: 34.05 Lon: -94.4 Elev: 351ft.
De Queen AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of freezing rain before 7am, then rain likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain between 7am and 10am, then rain showers likely after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A chance of showers before 7am, then a slight chance of rain between 7am and 1pm, then a slight chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE