Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 83.33°W Elev: 636ft.
Dearborn Heights MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE