Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crestview, Sikes Airport (KCEW)
Lat: 30.79 Lon: -86.52 Elev: 190ft.
Defuniak Springs FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 54. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Walton, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE