Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.34 in (1027.3 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Crestview, Sikes Airport (KCEW)
Lat: 30.77°N Lon: 86.52°W Elev: 213ft.
Defuniak Springs FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Showers, mainly after noon. High near 64. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.