Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport (KMPO)
Lat: 41.14 Lon: -75.38 Elev: 1916ft.
Delaware Water Gap PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 28. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Snow before 11pm, then snow and sleet between 11pm and 4am, then freezing rain and sleet likely after 4am. Low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of snow and sleet, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE