Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Middle Peninsula Regional Airport (KFYJ)
Lat: 37.52 Lon: -76.77 Elev: 23ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 49. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 8am. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middlesex County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE