Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 14 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1008.6 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE