Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 17 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 7 to 15 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE