Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of snow before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE